- With the Lambda probes, Motorservice is expanding the product range in the emission control section.
- Approx. 250 articles.
- Wide range of application in European vehicles. Can also be used for diesel applications.
- 4 universal models (1 to 4 cores) with high vehicle coverage.
EXHAUST GAS TEMPERATURE SENSORS
Exhaust gas temperature sensors are indispensable in modern vehicles. They monitor the hot exhaust gas flow and protect components from overheating.
- temperature range: –40 to +1,000 °C
- high accuracy
- short response time via thin-layer platinum resistor
- high long-term stability
- stainless steel housing
- robust against mechanical, thermal and chemical strain
- protection of temperature-sensitive components, e.g. turbocharger and all types of catalytic converter (3-way, NOx storage, SCR or diesel-oxidation catalytic converter)
- monitoring of the free-burning process (recovery) of the diesel particulate filter
- controlling the optimal temperature window for catalytic converters
- measuring the EGR exhaust gas temperature as part of the on-board diagnostics (OBD)